Synomen is French simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) with a capital of € 36 000 registered with the Evry Trade and Companies Register under No. 840702252, whose registered office is located at Campus Teratec, 2 rue de la Piquetterie, 91680 Bruyères le Chatel, France
Telephone: +33 01 72 66 43 28
Director of Publication: Diane FERNANDEZ GANGOSO– Chief Executive Officer
Hosting: OVH, 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Our website address is: https://synomen.com
For additional information, please contact us at: contact@synomen. com
In this Privacy Notice references to « Synomen », « we », « us » are Synomen SAS.
We respects your privacy and ensures that all Personal Data is treated in accordance with best privacy practices and applicable data privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR“).
This Global Privacy Notice explains how we generally process your Personal Data.
In this context, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a “Data Subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Please take the time to read this Privacy Notice carefully as it explains how we collect, use and store your Personal Data, and the rights you have in relation to the protection of your Personal Data.
We are responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection laws and we take your privacy and our obligations very seriously.
Information that we generally collect about you
How we use your information
We use information about you:
- in order to comply with our legal obligations and applicable regulatory requirements.
- to create anonymized industry or sector-wide statistics.
- to undertake statistical analysis, business reporting and marketing.
- to recover debts and prevent fraud.
Who we share your data with
- to police and other law enforcement agencies, local and central authorities and other third parties where we are required to do so by law or a regulator or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. This can be for a range of purposes such as preventing or detecting crime, fraud, apprehending or prosecuting offenders, assessing, or collecting tax, investigating complaints, or assessing how well a particular industry sector is working.
- to third parties and/or where permitted to do so in accordance with industry rules or where the information is publicly available.
- to anyone to whom you authorize us to give such information to.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.